SN 1-130 is a single line drill i.e. one line of seed per row. This machine is available up to 6m wide.
SNT 2-290 is designed for double line sowing and features two tandem seeding units, adjustable from 0-90mm.
SNT 3-290 is designed for triple line sowing and features three seeding units.
AI-640-SNT modular drill is suitable for sowing all types of vegetables. It will accurately sow seeds at very small spacings across the whole width of the sowing bed. For example, spinach and baby carrots where high density of plant population is needed.
M-815-SN is a pedestrian hand operated machine, powered by a diesel engine with four forward gears and three backward gears.
All machines come with:
• A vacuum cleaner type seed saver attachment so at the end of the day or when changing varieties the hoppers can be emptied to ensure less seed loss
• Option of clod pushers
• Choice of three press wheels, rubber, stainless steel and cage wheel
• Option of hydraulic markers
• For larger machines you can have a fixed frame or folding for transportation
• Option of micro-granulators
All machines are very versatile and can be fitted with as many seeding units as needed to meet your requirements and equipped with everything necessary to handle all different types of seed. The tool bar ensures easy movement of the units to obtain the required distance between the rows.
All machines are custom built to meet your specification so we recommend you contact us with your drilling requirements and we can advise you on the best machine for your needs.